NLP Courses / Diplomas
NLP (Neuro linguistic Programming) is a communications model. In other words, it is the study of how you communicate with yourself – how your mind, emotions and behaviour work together to create your subjective experience. The unique advantage of NLP is that it teaches you how to work with and make sustainable changes in your attitude, your emotional responses, your communication and your relationships. Why? So that you can achieve an uncommon level of success through self-actualisation of your potential. In a nutshell – it’s the study of personal excellence.
Upcoming NLP Courses / Diplomas
The main reasons a person may take an NLP training are to:
- Be a powerful and inspiring communicator
- Be skilled at reading non-verbal cues
- Increase your subconscious and sensory awareness
- Master and be in control of your thinking and emotions
- Alleviate fears and phobias
- Motivate and empower
- Develop depth in personal and business relationships
- Attain success and achievement
- Rectify unwanted behaviors in yourself and others
- Effectively communicate and get information from others
History and Origins of Neuro linguistic Programming (NLP)
Although John Grinder and Richard Bandler often receive most of the credit for originating Neuro-Linguistic Programming, NLP was actually founded by a group of people who made consistent contributions. This group includes Grinder and Bandler as well as Frank Pucelik, Robert Dilts, Judith Delozier, Leslie Cameron, David Gordon, and others.
At the University of California, Santa Cruz in early 1970s this enlightened group set out to discover the specific communication patterns that enabled outstanding psychotherapists – including Milton Erickson (famous psychiatrist/hypnotherapist), Virginia Satir (founder of Family Systems Therapy), and Fritz Perls (founder of Gestalt Therapy) to achieve uncommon results with their clients.
By direct observation and videotape analyses, they were able to break down these practitioners’ effective patterns of communication and teach them to others.
The process used to discover the magic in transformative communication was called modeling. Many consider modeling to be the heart and soul of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. When you know how to create models based on the expertise of others, you can learn and teach any new skill in its essential form.
Who is NLP for?
NLP is for you if you are interested in developing yourself and your communication skills – personally and/or professionally.
For example, in learning NLP, you will learn more than 20 different ways to actively listen; to yourself and others. You can listen for tonal changes, presuppositions in speech, changes in breathing rate, eye accessing cues, beliefs, values, identity structures, Meta programs and the list goes on. The benefits of learning how to listen at a deeper level include more intimate conversations, deeper levels of trust, rapport and greater influence.
Typically our students are
(but not restricted to) working professionals in the following areas:
- Professional Coaching
- Sports Coaching
- Leadership and Business
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Training and Public Speaking
- Marketing professionals
- Therapy & Counselling
- Banking and Finance
- Personal Training and Athlete development
So why do people learn Neuro linguistic Programming?
Most people learn NLP because they aren’t satisfied with the results of their habitual ways of processing – mindset, emotions, and behaviours. They want to achieve more, do more, have the skills to connect more deeply with others, be more confident, motivated and self-assured. Be more influential with others and have more impact in the world. They also might want to help others do the same (coaching, facilitation etc..)
Unfortunately, most people don’t know how to change their mindset, eliminate distractions or harness and choose their emotions at will – and struggle to change the behaviours they want to change long term.
Less than 5% of people regularly set and take action on Well Formed Outcomes largely due to a fear of failure.
Many people don’t know what they want, let alone what they have to do to get it.
And if they do know, often unconscious patterns of emotion, thought & behaviour get in the way of success.
What can you do with Neuro linguistic Programming?
- You’ll learn how to change the way that you think so that you can think more strategically. This means sleeping easy at night knowing that the decisions you are making are the best decisions for now.
- You will learn how to change what you believe so that you can get rid of unresourceful and outdates self-beliefs. With this comes more confidence and less stress.
- You will learn how to manage your emotions and access and amplify powerful states of mind so that you can do whatever needs to be done to achieve the life you want to live. This means freedom from fear and anxiety, getting in the zone, and enjoying what you do.
- You learn how to change your behaviours, so that you can work smarter not harder. This means getting more done and having greater impact with less work and less effort.
- You will learn how to build relationships and communicate with influence so that you can be the leader that other people want to follow. This means fewer arguments with your co-workers, clients or your kids, more agreement and win/win/win.
Is that what you want?
Why should you learn it?
Well, that answer is up to you. Here’s what we know – the greatest investment you could ever make is an investment in your own development. The world is waiting for your best. Your family, your friends, your co-workers, your clients, all the people you touch – you – are all impacted by your potential.
The NLP word stands for Neuro linguistic Programming
Neuro: The study of the nervous system (the mind) and how we think. It is how we represent the world to ourselves via our five senses: Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, Olfactory, Gustatory
Linguistic: Language and other non-verbal communication methods through which our neural representations are coded, ordered and given meaning, including: Pictures, Sounds, Feelings, Tastes, Smells, Words (Self Talk)
Programming: The sequence of coded instructions and the patterns that we run to create our behaviors
A question from marketing team
What are the Benefits of NLP (Neuro linguistic Programming)?
- You learn the impact of the language & how to create a positive inner & outer dialog
- Increase positivity, creativity & self-love
- NLP teach you how to deal consciously with your emotions
- The NLP help you to discover your true self
- Also NLP is a life changing journey
- Improved Relationships
- Greater Creativity
Learn NLP at The Field of Awakening -the leading accredited school in the Middle East
The Field of Awakening is accredited from the International Association of NLP Institutes (IN – Germany)
And also The Field of Awakening is accredited from the The International NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA- USA )
The International Academy for Training and Consulting ( IATC – USA )
Neuro Linguistics programming provide you with many impactful tools for self-healing
It also gives you amazing tools to change your limiting beliefs
And NLP teach you how to deal with anxiety
Trauma Healing and phobia Cure
And the NLP teaches us how to recognize, understand and manage our own emotions
Stages of healing
Timeline is a powerful therapeutic process that has evolved from hypnosis and NLP, developed by Wyatt Woodsmall and Tad James
Timeline Therapy ™ is believed to be the fastest and most painless method available to systematically uncover and remove all negative emotions, phobias and traumas.
Timeline Therapy™ is a series of techniques that allows one to release all Negative emotions and limiting decisions stored in the subconscious mind and Move ahead with the present and future, absolutely free of the past
- Facing your own shadow
- Five steps to release the shadow
- 3-2-1 process for the shadow
- HO’OPONOPONO The power of Forgiveness
NLP Courses / Diplomas
The NLP practitioner consists 6 modules
Once completed you will receive your Practitioner certificate and will be become part of the Worldwide Certified NLP practitioners
The Field of Awakening is accredited from the The International NLP Trainers Association (INLPTA- USA )